My Wizardly Adventures

The adventures of Amber StormTamer (the creator of the blog), Tiffany StrongHeart (sister), and many others!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

G'day all!

Or should I say g'night? Hmm...this makes me wonder on the Austrailian culture.

Anyways, the name you shall call me by is Amber. If I know you from some other place, please call me Amber or Storm. Same thing applies to everyone else.

Moving on, I decided to have a blog about my adventures in a video game called Wizard101. It's actually a very good game (besides the fact that it is a children game with limits). It has less limits then most games *glares at Club Penguin*. I like it because I grew up playing AdventureQuest and having a 3D version of that makes my day. Err, I mean night. It's hard to tell with all of these Christmas lights everywhere.

Anyways, here is a picture of myself:

Note: I'm the one in purple. The girl riding the lioness is one of my best friends, Tiffany StrongHeart, who shall appear in the pictures from time to time.
At the moment, I am a level 10 Storm wizard with a light green dragon named Scout. I'm extremely close to level 11. Tiffany is currantly level 28 and she's one of the forces that pushed me towards the game. The lioness she has named Tiressa after her Lion King character (yes, Tiff I do pay attention to all of the details. Every single one of the little buggers). Officially, you can't name mounts like you can pets, but that doesn't stop us from nicknaming them so we can talk about them outside of the game. I hope that they don't expect us to say "well I ride a lioness" and that the conversation continues to "well, my lioness tops yours".
If they do, then I'm very concerned for their mental health.
I'm hoping to get one of the new "Meowmodons" because, not only will they help abused children, it's a white tiger. A WHITE TIGER! (Note: this is one of my favorite animals. It's below wolves, dragons, and panthers)
That and I need a mount despretely. The lands in this game are very large and it takes me a very long time to get from Unicorn Way to Olde Town. About 15 or so minutes without running into any monsters or dealing with morons who keep trying to add me to their friends list so they can boast to their buddies later about how big their friend list is.
My friend list has three people on it. Two of them are the same person. That tells you how picky I am about adding people to my friend list.
Anywho, if any of you have any info on Wizard101 that you could share, would you be so kind to share it?

No comments:

Post a Comment