My Wizardly Adventures

The adventures of Amber StormTamer (the creator of the blog), Tiffany StrongHeart (sister), and many others!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Night of Glitches

Okay, a weird glitch happened last night when I was playing. So I was in Krokotopia (I'm skimming through it, by the way. It's very easy, yet fun at the same time) and I click the button to teleport me to the Oasis. I go, but my Meowmodon stayed.

And I had no visiual on me, but I had full control of my Meowmodon (I still need a nickname for him). So if anyone say that, that was me!


If you think that this is some tall tale I cooked up (I am a writer, after all), here is proof:
See?! I wasn't imagining this or dreaming! And then there was another glitch where instead of running, I was sliding. As fun as it was, it was totally weird. And then, there was the glitch where my staff was up side down...
On the night of December 29, 2009: there was glitches. For me at least, I didn't see if this happened to anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment