My Wizardly Adventures

The adventures of Amber StormTamer (the creator of the blog), Tiffany StrongHeart (sister), and many others!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Photo Time!

Today, this post is just for me to get all of my photos of Wizard101 on the net.

Me in the Dragonspyre arena (I was watching some random people fight. Thought I would learn something)
Me in Haunted Cave (I was training overtime because I need to beat the Golem Tower)

Still Haunted Cave

Always brush up on your Thunder Snake obediance. They tend to disobey a lot.

The waterfalls of Triton Avenue, second floor.

Me and the Kraken (Man, I can't wait to get that spell!)

And that is all, for now anyways. Oh, and guess what? I went looking in 5 different stores for the Wizard101 giftcards. Not a single store had them in stock or even listed in their data-banks. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment