My Wizardly Adventures

The adventures of Amber StormTamer (the creator of the blog), Tiffany StrongHeart (sister), and many others!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wizard101 picked as Best Family Game of 09! And Updates!

Like the heading says, Wizard101 got picked as the Best Family Game of 09!

I say this is a cue for something big to happen. You know, to start the year spectacularly!

I can't wait to see what's in store, KingsIsle.

And if you don't believe me, here it is, straight from the Headmaster!
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/14699.ftl

And updates. I am now in the Tomb of Storms. Hardest, thing ever! I'm seriously cursing myself for not choosing Myth as my second!

Don't get me wrong, I love Fire. Their spells are extremely handy when you're all by yourself. Myth would be just as handy.

Though, I don't have enough crowns to trade all of my Fire spells in for Myth or Death (Death sounds good. I've been hearing extremely good things about it from another blogger). So I shall just pursue my Fire knowledge. Nothing wrong with doing that. It's all offensive spells, unless if there's some weird way I could learn Link.

I am also now level 26. Hurray for Windstorm! Now I can do 45% damage if I stack both Windstorm and Storm Trap! 75% with Storm Blade added! Now, that is an OMP, Tiff. (Inside joke. You have to be a Transformers fan to get it) Imagine 75% more damage to my Kraken spell...ah, the sweet, sweet damage points.

Also, I love crafting. I find in less expensive then actually buying the stuff. So, while in the Tomb of Storms, I buy a recipe for some FloodFire shoes. They would give me 26 health points, 2% Fire accuracy, 1% Fire damage plus, and 1% Storm damage plus. I've got almost everything I need. I just need some bloody Blood Moss.

I have camped out in the Bazaar for hours at on end. Not fun. When I try to buy some, someone beats me to it.

I'm considering asking the Friendly Necromancer. He certainly knows a lot, even if he didn't know about Smogger (hey, if it makes you any feel better, Friendly, I didn't even know about Smogger!)

And that's all for now. Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment